What Is Good
- Nothing So Special
What Is Bad
- Literally Everything
Telangana Shakunthala, who wants to save their families ancestry properties and making their family marry their relatives. Continuing the same procedure forward she plans to make her niece Karthik (Vishnu Priyan) marry their close relative. But Karthik suffers from gynophobia. Telangana Shakunthala not listening to Karthik’s words plans to make him marry with the girl of her choice and Karthik turns the things around by saying he already got married to girl Madhumathi (Udayabhanu).
To make his grand ma believe he brings Madhumathi to his house and lets her know everything happening around her. Who is Madhumathi? How Madhumathi pic did comes across Karthik? Will Shankunthala accept Madhumathi? Forms the rest of the storyline.
The performances in the film are very ordinary and never helps the film in anyway. Small Screen actor Udaya Bhanu after a gap of 10 years returns back to big screen as a lead actress with Madhumathi. Udaya Bhanu is just okay in her role, she could have worked hard on her histrionics. Udaya Bhanu glamor quotient is not high as expected. Vishnu Priyan made his presence felt in the movie. Diksha Panth is comfortable in exposing to core in her limited character. Rest of the characters have no significance in the film.
Story of the film is very routine. Movie features a lady in the leading character and though it promises to be a women centric film never does justice to the premise. Director failed to elevate the main lead character to make emotional bond with the audience. The introductions scenes and dialogues are awful. The Direction of the film is bad, screen play of the film is flat and narration of the film is slow. Music of the film by Raj Kiran is very pathetic. Even Background score of the film never really was in the sync with the film. Editing of the film is not sharp. Editor could have easily cut short the film in the second half. Production values in the film are mediocre.
First half of Madhumathi is flat, Second half where the real story starts off. But the film doesn’t fully satisfy you as the narration of the film never carry the momentum forward and the steam in the film is very slow till the end. Major drawback of the film is the director – screen writer Raaj who provided dragging Script and Horrible direction. On the whole, Madhumathi is a cheap attempt to cash on Udaya Bhanu and Cheap Content. Avoid it.
Rashmika Mandanna Ready for Glamour Roles The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with her last release Chalo, the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
- "So... He's the Actor? Get me INSIDE...!!" - Rakul Preet's HOT Wishlist
- Oops! An Unexpected 'MEGA LEAK'... Nayantara Video also LEAKED - WATCH VIDEO!
- Kajal Aggarwal has Exposed BIGGER and BETTER than Rakul Preet - Fashion or Trendy?
- A Star Actress who is more than 50 movies old wanted to sleep with a Lead actor just for One chance!
- Samantha's glamour will be through Traditional dresses itself in her next
- Sandalwood Beauty gets a BIG one now!
- Samantha's perfect THREESOME in one month
- Keerthi Suresh ready to SHOW OFF her mettle all alone
- Impeccable Planning by Mahesh Babu - 'BAN' is Sure Shot Blockbuster, Here's Why!
- When TRISHA surprised everyone by Wearing SAREE like 'THIS' - Photos Inside
- A BIG DOOR Opened for Raashi Khanna - Will She Do?
- Mira Opens on Her Husband's Favourite Sex Position and How Good he is in Bed - Photos Proof Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal's BACK hope will Pay?
- You can't stop watching those PEEPING BIG assets of this Slim and Sexy Actress - 10 High Clarity "Mood Pumping" Photos!