What Is Good
- No Positive
What Is Bad
- All Negatives
The story of the film revolves around the life of a righteous officer Mr. X, who belomgs to the anti-terrorist squad. While solving a case, Mr. X gets exposed to a few chemicals and becomes invisible. In finding a solution to his problems, he finds a way to deal with it and becomes a superhero. The rest of the story is as to how Mr. X fights the villains.
After the invincible Mr. India that ruled the silver screens for decades, here comes Mr. X to make its mark at the big screens with his invisibility. Emraan Hashmi is without a doubt a good actor, but his prowess was somewhere being overshadowed by the image that was attached to him since the start of his career, of being a serial kisser. The actor, in and as Mr. X tries his level best to make the movie a worthwhile watch. He is probably the only saving grace of the film. Amyra Dastur is good only in parts. She has her share of good performance. Antogonist Arunoday Singh is Emraan Hashmi's nemesis and looks absolutely devious, menacing, cold-blooded.
Getting straight to the point. Mr. X is hardly impressive. The plot seems a lot confusing as there is too much going on at the same time in a single frame. Whether it why a officer turns invisible or even the love story between two ATD officers (Anti Terrorist Department), everything is too messed up and confusing. Speaking of the plot, how the love story of sorts turns into a revenge saga is out of everyone's head. However the only thing likeable about the film is unlike his previous films, Mr. X caters to audiences that belong to all age groups. The dialogue delivery throughout the film is extremely pathetic. Direction is not upto the mark and filmmaker could have easily concentrated on the making the screenplay more subtle and to the point. Editing is fine and the cinematography could have been better.
On a whole, Mr. X has a plot that may be seen by all age groups, but is meant only for kids. The plot goes haywire and is confusing as hell. The movie is wrong in so many ways that even Emraan and Amyra's kissing could save the film. The songs are another negative part of the film as none of these are rememberable. This is a kind of movie which can only be seen in parts and that too only in a dvd player at the comfort of your home. Do not waste your hard earned money on Mr. X.
Oops! Amy Jackson flashed her INNER BEAUTY wearing a Golden Netted Fringed Top with NOTHING INSIDE - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE Amy Jackson is a British model and Indian actress who was introduced in director Vijay's 'Madharaasapattinam' cult film as a British girl and then pursued her career by acting in Tamil and few Telugu films! Although she didn't meet her turning point or breakthrough in her career as all films were focused on heroes.
- Have you seen Kajol in BIKINI?
- KAJAL AGGARWAL is TWO-FACED - PROOF INSIDE
- 18 Photos of this TV Actress showing her HOT CURVES will INCREASE your TEMPTATIONS
- Kajal Aggarwal's condition to go "Wet" during shooting scenes
- 9 Photos of Kriti exposing her Thundering Thighs and Teasing cleavage in Public
- Anushka Shetty is UPSET as she lost her old charm
- 5 Times when SAMANTHA got Oops! moment in PUBLIC...
- 9 Photos of Wamiqa Gabbi to make you go weak on your knees
- Goodachari actress's brothel act
- Regina Cassandra was touched inappropriately - When another guy tried, she slapped him hard
- These Photos of Rakul Preet in a Transparent Saree will mesmerize you
- Trisha Showing Some Erotic Intimacy With Sid In These 10 Photos
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE TOPLESS PHOTO of KAJAL AGGARWAL - PHOTO INSIDE
- Rakul Preet shifts gears