What Is Good
- No Positive
What Is Bad
- All Negatives
The story of the film revolves around the life of a righteous officer Mr. X, who belomgs to the anti-terrorist squad. While solving a case, Mr. X gets exposed to a few chemicals and becomes invisible. In finding a solution to his problems, he finds a way to deal with it and becomes a superhero. The rest of the story is as to how Mr. X fights the villains.
After the invincible Mr. India that ruled the silver screens for decades, here comes Mr. X to make its mark at the big screens with his invisibility. Emraan Hashmi is without a doubt a good actor, but his prowess was somewhere being overshadowed by the image that was attached to him since the start of his career, of being a serial kisser. The actor, in and as Mr. X tries his level best to make the movie a worthwhile watch. He is probably the only saving grace of the film. Amyra Dastur is good only in parts. She has her share of good performance. Antogonist Arunoday Singh is Emraan Hashmi's nemesis and looks absolutely devious, menacing, cold-blooded.
Getting straight to the point. Mr. X is hardly impressive. The plot seems a lot confusing as there is too much going on at the same time in a single frame. Whether it why a officer turns invisible or even the love story between two ATD officers (Anti Terrorist Department), everything is too messed up and confusing. Speaking of the plot, how the love story of sorts turns into a revenge saga is out of everyone's head. However the only thing likeable about the film is unlike his previous films, Mr. X caters to audiences that belong to all age groups. The dialogue delivery throughout the film is extremely pathetic. Direction is not upto the mark and filmmaker could have easily concentrated on the making the screenplay more subtle and to the point. Editing is fine and the cinematography could have been better.
On a whole, Mr. X has a plot that may be seen by all age groups, but is meant only for kids. The plot goes haywire and is confusing as hell. The movie is wrong in so many ways that even Emraan and Amyra's kissing could save the film. The songs are another negative part of the film as none of these are rememberable. This is a kind of movie which can only be seen in parts and that too only in a dvd player at the comfort of your home. Do not waste your hard earned money on Mr. X.
Trisha has done So much Exposure for a Kannada movie - See these Photos Apart from scoring big in Tamil and Telugu, Trisha made her Bollywood debut with Priyadarshan Directorial 'Khatta Meeth'a opposite Akshay Kumar, and her Kannada debut with Power opposite Puneeth Rajkumar, and her Malayalam debut, with Nivin Pauly starrer hey Jude.
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- OMG... This is TAMANNA !! Check this Photo yourself
- #RRRShootBegins - Even before shooting a major production house bags rights
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- Ileana accepts that heroines sleep with Producers and Directors...
- Sai Pallavi having "SECRET AFFAIR" !?!
- 39 Photos of Yami Gautam which will tease your mood
- These 7 Pics of Nayantara will 'Surprise and Shock' you!
- Alia Bhatt oozes sexiness in Saree - Hot Photos Inside
- Rakul Preet in a Sleeveless, Knee-High Short and Sexy Frock - 30 Photos Inside
- Priyamani has 'Money Troubles'
- Rakul Preet Showing her Inner Beauty - 35 Tempting Photos
- Keerthi Suresh ready to prove
- Trisha's navel in Purple, Will make your mind Ripple - 14 Photos Inside