What Is Good
- Music by Gopi Sunder
- Nani & Murali Sharma Performances
What Is Bad
- Lags in between
- Routine Narration in 2nd Half
- Rushed Climax and Few Logical Points.
The story goes like this. Aspiring Scientist Lucky (Nani), who suffers from ever forgetting syndrome, falls in love with Nandini (Lavanya Tripathi) in the first instance. From that day, He clears his issues with meaningless situations and Nandini starts liking him for these reasons and pure innocence. That’s when Ajay (Ajay) gets attracted to Nandini and pens to draw her attention by creating some rough situations. That’s when Nandini proposes Lucky and Panduranga Rao (Murali Sharma) gets into the business. And doubts Lucky’s true love, thanks to Ajay. How Lucky over comes his shortcoming and proves his true love to Nandini forms the rest of the storyline.
From the word go. Nani takes the viewers along in a smart way, with a superb comic timing. The best thing about Nani is that knows his strengths and weaknesses perhaps more than anyone else. In Bhale Bhale Mogadivoi, he makes full use of his comic timing and is in full form. The lines are well written and the pauses add his style to it all in all in an entertaining way. Lavanya Tripathi fits in perfectly to her role. Her chemistry with Nani is simply impressive. Murali Sharma needs a special mention for his performance. He simply nailed his character with his mannerisms and dressing style. Naresh and Sitara gave their best for their roles. Praveen, Vennela Kishore and Ajay have nothing much to do in their limited characterizations.
The movie has a thin premise, but thrilling one. The treatment of Bhale Bhale Mogadivoi is ubercool, fresh and devoid of the regular clichés that one would usually associate with a regular rom-com story. The entire first half aimed at evoking some nostalgic feeling, with some hilarious scenes. And even though the pace drops quite considerably in the second half with the film being meanderingly along, it has enough funny moments to keep its target audience entertained. The main characters are genuine and the comedy too is subtle and stays with the film. The film is even marred by some conspicuous absence of logic at crucial points like – Lead actor never tries to keep a track of everything through the smart phone. Even at crucial time (Spoiler ahead – When Madhumita required some serious attention actor never tries to use mobile for calling friends or try using maps for further assistance). Director Maruthi is the biggest surprise for the film. He literally flipped around his career with this completely original and entertaining script with No Beeps (One would seriously? End up asking how... Ah How... How How.. Ah How... Post watching this film…). Easily one of the best scripted film in Dasari Maruthi’s career.
The technical merits of Bhale Bhale Mogadivoi include its witty one liners, catchy cinematography and enjoyable soundtrack by Malayali musician Gopi Sunder. The Background Score simply elevates every important scene to another level. But it’s the songs which infuse new energy into the film, every 20-30 minutes as it’s a big saving grace particularly the choreography of “Hello Hello” & “Bhale Bhale Mogadivoi” is hugely enjoyable. The Usage of evergreen tracks as mobile tunes and dedicating film to Athreya and M S Viswanathan for them, was a nice addition. I felt the film could have done better with some crisp editing in the last 30 minutes. Geetha Arts 2 started their production house with a good film. I think production values were in line with the films context and atmosphere.
Bhale Bhale Mogadivoi is a perfectly packaged film for the family audience. It may defy logic at times but is a laugh riot that is genuinely entertaining. To sum things up, at a time when fatuous masalas are the order of the day, a movie like “Bhale Bhale Mogadivoi” provides a whiff of fresh air. The movie is simple, straightforward and entertaining. Three cheers to the whole team for making a clean and a good entertainer. Wish more BBM’s happen in Telugu Cinema.
What is cooking between Rana and Kajal ?? Check this Out... Handsome hunk Rana Daggubati was last seen on screen in the political thriller Nene Raju Nene Mantri directed by maverick maker Teja and costarring Kajal Aggarwal and though the movie was a hit, he is yet to be seen in a new movie after that.
- Priya Anand back on track
- 'ARJUN REDDY' gets a New Name
- Veteran Actor cum Producer's Daughter enters films - Does 'Sultry' and 'Sexy' roles
- Anjali doesn't want to work with her Ex-Boyfriend even though he is a Superhero!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE
- LEAKED !!! Sasha Chettri - The Famous Airtel 4G Girl BIKINI PHOTOS LEAKED - Check Photos Inside
- #JERSEY Review - FIRST REPORT - A FEEL GOOD TELUGU MOVIE AFTER A LONG TIME - DON'T MISS IT
- 'RRR' Actress shocking appearance in Airport - See these Photos yourselves !!!
- #KANCHANA3 Review - FIRST REPORT - Movie has Comedy, Glamour, Horror. But everything is over-the-top and irritating - SKIP IT
- Oviya fails to appear before court for the 'Vulgar' content she acted on-screen
- CAUGHT RED HANDED - KIARA ADVANI on Road Side in Pilates Class Dress - 9 Hot Photos which you don't want to Miss
- Shraddha Kapoor dreams came true during the final schedule of 'Saaho'