What Is Good
- Chiranjeevi’s Special Cameo
- Music by Thaman
- Ram Charan’s Cinematography
- Rakul Preet’s oomph Factor
What Is Bad
- Second Half Drags
- Lags in the middle
- Predictable Narration
- Forced Comedy
- Story line.
Bruce Lee (Ram Charan) a renowned stunt master under Dangerous David (JP) working in cinema field. Bruce Lee and Kavya (Kriti Kharbanda) are inseparable brother and sister. Bruce loves his sister more than his own life. Rahul (Amitash) falls in love with Kavya and the family accepts the proposal from Vasundhara (Nadhiya) and Sampath. In the meantime, Riya (Rakul Preet) gets impressed with Bruce Lee’s social activities and he is forced to continue with a false identity before her. In this process of making other happy, he invites trouble. He is a problem for Deepak Raj (Arun Vijay). Whats his issue with Bruce Lee? Whats Deepak issues with Bruce’s family? Will Bruce Lee solve his issues? Forms the rest of the story.
Ram Charan has a particular style of performing, which he has sprang up over years. His fans are quite familiar with this and like it. However, that what makes this role one of the many, no different from his early roles. Director tried to make this character different, but that only works upto certain extent. Look out for a scene stealing cameo by Chiranjeevi (after a gap of more than 6 years) and his cameo leaves a large impact on fans. Rakul Preet Singh looks beautiful and she does a fine job. Rakul Preet will also earn brownie points for her graceful moves. Kriti Kharbanda has been perfectly cast. Arun Vijay impresses with his screen presence in the very few scenes that he gets. Rao Ramesh is fine in his limited role. The others in the cast are not too bad, though no body delivers a performance worth mentioning.
The story of Bruce Lee – The Fighter is very thin. You might say the film tells the story of a sister and a brother. But it does more than that. The film can infact be seen as two different movies all together. The first half of the film broods on sister-brother-father relationship. Post interval, it's the story of a supercop (undercover) verses baddies. The two halves, coming out as two different films, and you feel that something is terribly amiss.
Once the film's setting gets established, boredom starts creeping in early on. The narrative just gets stagnated preinterval as none of the two stories seem to move forward. But that was clearly ineludible since the director had selected a commercial theme which was all predictable from the very first scene and had nothing in store to surprise the audience. the second half does give you a Déjà vu kind of feeling, since you already know what’s going to happen next and the jokes stop to be funny; the situations are extremely imaginative and spoofing is way off the mark. The climax too is a dud, but works a bit with fans thanks to Megastar Chiranjeevi’s mega entry.
Other technical aspects are in sync with the mood and the tempo of the film. The background score by Thaman SS enhances the mood. The songs are major highlights of the film. Dialogues by Kona Vekat are quite ordinary. Cinematography by Manoj is one of the major assets of the film. A tighter editing could have perhaps saved some scenes which both the editor and director decided to pass. Choreography and Fights are all right. Production Values of DVV Entertainments are wonderful.
Srinu Vaitla intention was to make a commercially viable family entertainer, but it has not worked out well. Bruce Lee just offers an otiose tour through streets that has been dipped in the mundane. Movie has reasonable entertainment value, good music, exciting introduction of Megastar Chiranjeevi and a decent start to make it a fine experience for all fans. In the nutshell, as a character remarks ‘Yedhava content undadu kanni climax lo anni kavali’. “Bruce Lee” will appeal to the diehard mega fans, due to fanzy climax. The box office collection will be promising and all we can say is Megastar “Chiranjeevi” rocks with his screen presence.
Shruti Haasan grabs BIG ratings Shruti Haasan may not have the dream run right now at the Box-Office. Her last few releases tanked at the Box-Office and the actress is again labeled as 'Iron Leg'. She is back to TV commercials and brand endorsements.
- Samantha signed for Hair Remover TVC for such a Huge Price
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2
- 16 Hot and Sensuous Photos of Desi Babe Neha - 'Not-to-be-Missed' Photos Inside
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos of Ritika in a 2-Piece Bikini - Part 1
- Catherine Tresa has worn a Bikini and it is being used for another movie
- Unseen HOT Photos of Kiara exposing her curves from Ram Charan's 'VVR' - HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mehreen Exposes the Right Assets by wearing Saree - 19 Mood-Erecting Photos inside!
- When Rakul Preet forgot to Wear Pant after having 'SESSION IN CAR'... This is HOW BAD SHE REPLIED - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- When Kajal sweat, Social media goes gaga - She is doing it again after one year
- Do you know? Whom Kajal Aggarwal is going to Marry?
- Can you believe? These Hot photos belong to Deepika Padukone from her early stages in cinema career
- Samantha Akkineni to wear a Bikini for her next
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!