What Is Good
- Kangana Ranaut
What Is Bad
- Kangana's contemporary character
The plot of the movie is clearly copied from Hollywood's successful movie '500 Days of Summer' and 'Love & Other Drugs'. The usual Boy meets Girl formula has been used. Madhav (Imran Khan) is madly in love with Payal (Kangana). They both make a living together relationship. After 5 years of relationship, Payal leaves Madhav as she prefers 'Time-Pass' relationship. Madhav then goes in search of his girl, and their love story is narrated with flash back portions during his search. Will they join together ? Watch out in the big screen.
Kangana Ranaut as always she is flawless. Imran Khan is just sincere. He has done what he has been asked to do by the director. Kangana proves again why she is versatile. She lives upto the character irrespective of the script. The way she shows her rage and anger against Imran Khan in the movie is good. But sadly it's all waste due to poor story. Imran Khan is good-looking and handsome. He is the guy whom every girl dreams of.
Tushar Kapoor's cinematography has been brilliant with some dim lightings and focused colours on the lead pair. Shankar Ehsaan Loy's music is kinda okayish. The transitions are perfect. Thanks to editor Maahir Zaveri. Anshul Singhal should have worked a lot on the story. Writing is the worst part and that spoiled the whole movie. At one point, the movie speaks about Man Vs Woman issues and the very next instant it speaks about 'How Love is essential'. The last few minutes is the best part of the movie, but sadly that is not enough and it is too late.
If we think 'Hero' is the worst movie in Bollywood in recent times, here comes 'Katti Batti' to prove us wrong. The story is coherent and every actor in the movie is clueless just like the audience who are watching the movie. The prolonged climax also tests patience. The story begins with a lot of promise, but along the way loses its path, purpose and our interest. The crude obscene humour in second half also makes audience move out of cinema halls.
Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web Director Prashanth Varma had made a sensation with his short films, and later he ventured into films with this year's interesting psychological thriller Awe that starred Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal as a girl Kali with Multiple personality disorder, and the movie was a hit.
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks
- Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent outfit - Photos Inside
- Shriya goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Proof Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event
- Kajal Aggarwal's recent Transparent Saree exposure photos goes Viral
- Samantha's Expressions before whole Media SHOCKED everyone - PROOF INSIDE
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in Award show - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Sayyeshaa's Soap Ad gets negative critics among fans
- Chay's tryst with Cricket
- Sexy and Spicy HD Photos of Kajal Aggarwal from 'Pakka Local' - Throwback Sunday
- UNSEEN SEXY Pictures of Samantha Akkineni to make your Sunday Spicy
- 'Delhi Belly' actress Shenaz Treasury poses in 'REAL BIKINI' - View Photos