What Is Good
- Aishwarya Rai
- Irfan Khan
- Sanjay Gupta's Direction
What Is Bad
- Some lengthy sequences
- Predictable climax
Anuradha Varma is a honest lawyer and she fights against criminals. But her daughter was abducted and she was forced to defend a rapist and murderer. Suspended cop Yohan (Irfan Khan) who is her best friend and secret admirer becomes her ally and helps her to win her daughter back. Anuradha is hyper active and over ambitious. Yohan is cool and composed. The duo makes an interesting pair and how they win against all odds forms the rest of the story.
Aishwarya Rai is beautiful and ravishing. She proves her mettle in each scene. Be it a caring mother or a bold lawyer, she has done the role with no flaws. Irfan Khan again and again shows his versatility. It is a cake walk for him and he does the role with utmost ease. He shows how cool and composed he is as Inspector Yohan. Shabana Azmi, Jackie Shroff, Atul Kulkarni have done justice to their roles. Sarah Arjun has showed lots of emotions and the little girl is over matured for her age.
Sachin-Jigar duo has given some soul-stirring music. But it was Amar Mohile's background score which has elevated the movie to next level. Sameer Arya's cinematography is a big plus. The angles were perfect and some aerial views show us the new dimension of chasing sequences. Bunty Nagi's cuts also deserves special applause. The cuts were linear and they were not some huffs and puffs. "Aaj Raat Ka Scene" song visuals are so perfect and they blend well with the script.
The production values are slick, with a gritty look and style which help to set up the mood and tone of the film. The characters are believable and the film truly has some heartbreaking scenes. The twists keep coming and turning which will keep you on the edge of the seat. It's an interesting case unraveled. The movie has everything which a mystery has to offer.
Priya says Cinema and Politics are different Priya Bhavani Shankar who started her career as a News Reader in a leading channel soon grabbed a big chance of being a Serial actress. The serial was a huge hit and soon she formed a fan base. However, she dropped the serial and decided to marry her long-term boyfriend.
- Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu
- Akhil happy with Nidhi Agerwal
- Rashmika called off her Marriage due to VD?
- Trish reveals the Truth
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- A Comedy genre for Kajal and Sharwanand
- Okay... What Dress are you Wearing Tamanna? View Photos
- Shruti Haasan revealing Hot Assets for a shoot - HOT Photos inside
- Jahnvi Open for Glamour and Spice
- Kajal Aggarwal's Transparent Saree left for Auction and it was bought for a Huge price
- Kajal Aggarwal's Transparent Saree exposed her Navel and curves during Movie Pooja - Hot Photos Inside