Samantha seems to be against 'Brahmotsavam'. We recently reported that the actress is tight lipped about the movie and she never promoted it. In fact she herself spammed her time line during release of Tamil movie 'Theri'.
Now before release of 'Brahmotsavam', Samantha raved a lot about 'Bala Tripuramani' song and now she has deleted that tweet. In fact that tweet is just about praising Mahesh Babu. Sources close to Samantha said that she was scared that her tweet would be used to troll Mahesh.
Already Director Ram Gopal Varma himself mocked Mahesh Babu's dance moves. Samantha made that tweet in a positive sense, but the dance moves just made Mahesh Babu a laughing stock on Social media. On other side, fans of Mahesh said Samantha intentionally made fun of Mahesh Babu.
Samantha ended up in a controversy earlier when she posted comments on Mahesh Babu's '1 Nenokkadine' poster. Now it seems Samantha has rubbed fans of Mahesh Babu on the wrong side. Even Samantha herself was ridiculed for her abysmal performance in the movie.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry