In the Kollywood industry yesteryears actor Murali’s son actor Atharva has made his entry in Tamil cine field through the movie “Paana Kaathadi”. This actors few movies are unsuccessful but his movie which was based on athletes was highly successful and so he has become a producer in the industry.
Presently the actor turned producer is doing too much of fuss and whenever any film director or producer tries to meet him, they are not able to meet him. When any one comes to his house, they are not allowed inside his house.
His father Murali even after acting in 100 movies had deep respect for all the people in the industry. But his son is totally different from him as after a success of his movie, he is showing too much fuss and at this growing stage whether such habit is good for his growth.
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE