Few actresses keep it as a must to release Semi-nude or Nude photos and create a sensation. This is even the current trend to keep them in the spotlight. Brits Beauty Amy Jackson does this quite often. Recently, Ileana D'Cruz too does the same.
Now a young actress follows the same. This is none other than 'Rangam', 'Goa' fame Pia. In recent times, she started to give priority to glamour roles. Now, she expects the release of her Bollywood movie 'Mirza Juliet' and the movie is gearing up for a release.
The Publicity and Promotions are done extensively and in this case, Pia has given pose with an unbuttoned shirt exposing her breasts. Even the makers don't know whether this Photo shoot was done for the movie or she does it for self-publicity. Whatever, the image is going viral all over. Take a look at it below,
#Trisha - The Undisputed Queen of South Indian Cinema who rules for 16 years and many more to come! Circa 2000. Times, when the Vijay TV show Naiyandi Darbar hosted by Yugi Sethu, was being received well for his comic presentation, and one of the episodes had Trisha Krishnan, who had won Miss Salem and Miss Chennai in 1999 as the guest.
- Producers are in doubts to reach Kajal Aggarwal
- These photos of Shruti will make your Monday better
- Young actress received criticism again for Virginity losing comments
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna's Item song which exposes her Milky Thighs
- Tamanna sizzles the ramp - View Pics
- Tamanna shows off some erotic dance moves before public
- Throwback - Rakul Preet's 2-Piece BIkini Photos
- 29 Behind-The-Scenes Photos of Deepika during a Photoshoot
- Mahesh Babu's Girl Photoshoot in a Transparent Saree goes Viral - Hot Photos Inside
- LEAKED - Samantha's Private Bedroom Photo goes viral
- Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing?
- OMG... This is how Rakul Preet was dressed at a Wedding exposing her assets - PHOTOS INSIDE
- 27 HOT PHOTOS of Deepika in a teasing Saree
- Throwback - 15 Very High Clarity Photos of Trisha in RED Brassiere
- These 21 Photos of Deepika will make your Sunday better!