Tollywood industry's sources have reported that India's leading Men's magazine GQ has recently unveiled the list of Top 50 Best Dressed Celebrities, and Ram Charan is the only hero from Tollywood to feature in the Top 50.
It was stated that when featuring primarily Bollywood heroes, the list has Charan at 15th place. Not even Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu could find a place in this list.
GQ said about Ram Charan that "The actor, producer and entrepreneur
treats fashion like he does his career, there is little he can't do".
Sources have revealed that Charan never goes overboard when it comes to styling
and always carries his attires gracefully. This honor for Charan is well
deserved, opine Mega fans.
On work front, Charan is currently shooting for his next film 'Rangasthalam' in Sukumar's direction. The film is slated for Sankranthi 2018 release. A fresh schedule has recently commenced. Stay connected.
Another delay for TRISHA Trisha is just like Wine, she gets better with age. Her hotness level is beyond limits and the 'Oomph' factor can turn anyone on. The actress made her comeback after 2 years with the horror movie 'Mohini'. However, the movie sunk without any trace.
- Akkineni Princess SHOCKS everyone
- 'HOT STORY' Heroine for Gopichand
- Rashmika shows off her fight for Fans sake
- Nayantara's next goes to Macedonia
- Oops... When both Kajal Aggarwal and Tamanna 'FAILED' to feel it...
- THIS is the Only movie to achieve this milestone in 2019
- 58-Year-Old Hero ready to 'Roar' with Flop Director and 'BRAHMIN BEAUTY' Heroine
- Navel Beauty for Mega Prince
- Pooja Hegde's Cleavage-Exposing Photoshoot will make you Drool - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Two Thigh Beauties for Mega Star
- Rakul Preet 'CRIES' about 'THIS'...
- Oops... 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter in such a remake?
- Will wink girl get biggie?
- Young Actress happy about bagging the Biggie
- "This is why I do Glamour and Sexy roles..." - Anjali shows off