Tollywood industry's sources have reported that India's leading Men's magazine GQ has recently unveiled the list of Top 50 Best Dressed Celebrities, and Ram Charan is the only hero from Tollywood to feature in the Top 50.
It was stated that when featuring primarily Bollywood heroes, the list has Charan at 15th place. Not even Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu could find a place in this list.
GQ said about Ram Charan that "The actor, producer and entrepreneur
treats fashion like he does his career, there is little he can't do".
Sources have revealed that Charan never goes overboard when it comes to styling
and always carries his attires gracefully. This honor for Charan is well
deserved, opine Mega fans.
On work front, Charan is currently shooting for his next film 'Rangasthalam' in Sukumar's direction. The film is slated for Sankranthi 2018 release. A fresh schedule has recently commenced. Stay connected.
Rana Daggubati's Transformation Rana Daggubati, who started off with a bang with his political entertainer Leader as a debut, later faded away with failures and wrong choices, until his career was resurrected by the Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli whose Baahubali series made him a force to reckon.
- Anushka with Gopichand?
- Tammu's Sizzling Avatar...
- Ouch! Trisha's next gets UNCUT release
- Rashmika Rampage continues
- Samantha is READY TO DO SUCH A THING
- Oops! Tamanna exposed at Airport - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara keeps Mega star waiting
- Jahnvi grabs it?
- Lavanya Tripathi slams rumour mongers
- OMG... This is how Rakul Preet was dressed at a Wedding exposing her assets - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara ready to conquer Hindi too
- Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing?
- When Pooja Hegde's Mother-In-Law came to shooting spot
- Mahesh Babu's Girl Photoshoot in a Transparent Saree goes Viral - Hot Photos Inside
- PIC TALK: Kajal Aggarwal exposing her waist line in White Top