It's quite a common thing to use actresses for Skin Show and glamor when the movie doesn't have any other notable thing. While turning back the pages of history, we can see lead actresses Shriya and Nayantara were literally used as glam dolls in Vijay's 'Azhagiya Tamil Magan' and 'Villu'.
Both the movies tanked so bad at the Box-Office and the only notable thing in those movies are the female leads Shriya and Nayantara. Both were used as glam dolls and for Skin show purpose. And now, as a Throwback, we bring you the images of Shriya and Nayantara from those 'disastrous flop' movies.
Raju Gari Gadhi 3 first Weekend Telugu States collections Raju Gari Gadhi 3, the third installment in the Raju Gari Gadhi franchise has opened on a silent note on its release day. But as the franchise had a good craze, the film managed decent collections in the first weekend. This is despite the fact that the movie could not garner a great talk. The film has made a total share of 3.5 crores in the Telugu states on the day one of its release.
- Rakul Preet is Open in her call sheet
- TRISHA gets WET and HOT - Vintage Hot Clicks Inside
- The Unseen side of Shruti
- Allu Arjun's Hard Work for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Will Kajal say YES to him at this stage?
- Heena makes tempting Yoga poses - View 20 Photos
- Anushka's salary package in 'Sye Raa'
- A FIRST TIME for TRISHA