Kajal Aggarwal is currently the numero uno actress in the film industry and she has worked with all lead actress in the past decade of her career. Her last release 'VIVEGAM' was an earth-shattering success despite mixed reviews.
In this case, there were lots of speculations that the actress would team up with Ranveer Singh for the Hindi version of 'Temper'. However, Director Rohit Shetty has now confirmed that Kajal Aggarwal is not the female lead and the team is yet to finalize the actress.
Rohit Shetty said, "We have obtained the rights of 'Temper' and what we wanted to do is exactly not a remake. We just take the crux of the story and we have changed everything completely. That's what we did with Singham earlier. The shooting will begin by May 2018 and Kajal Aggarwal is not part of the movie."
Nayantara's 'CoCo' goes to Hindi Nayantara who prefers to do female-centric roles in recent times has worked on the dark action comedy thriller titled as 'Kolamaavu Kokila'. The movie is also referred to as 'CoCo'. The movie is directed by Nelson and is funded by Lyca Productions.
- Trisha is the most Adorable "Mommy" - View Pics!
- Kajal has turned the tide
- Bunny never chose the director, but 'She' will be the female lead...
- Mallu Beauty for Biggie?
- Copycat Director to Spoil again...
- Acclaimed maker gets Two Hot Chicks for his next
- Bubbly Babe's coming together
- Rakul Preet reunites with her Flop Pair under Flop Maker