The number of actresses flying down to Telugu and Tamil cinema industry from Malayalam is damn high. Initially, we had Asin and currently, we have actresses like Keerthi Suresh, Anu Emmanuel. Now, in this case, we got another heroine from Malluwood.
It is none other than Namitha Pramod. She is making her debut in Tamil with the movie 'Nimir'. She is a pretty known figure in Malayalam with movies like 'Traffic', 'Vikramadityan'. Now, she is making her debut with Udhayanidhi Stalin in Tamil under Priyadarshan direction.
However, Namitha Pramod has already acted in few Telugu movies. But all of them went unnoticed due to various reasons. Now, she hopes that this movie 'Nimir' would cement her spot in Tamil cinema and she hopes, she can get back into Telugu very soon.
Only Kajal Aggarwal can show 'So Much HOTNESS' even in a TV Commercial - Check These Out Kajal Aggarwal is one of the prominent Indian actresses who has grabbed a huge fan base in her decade-long career. The actress still survives in the industry and is also giving young actresses a run for their money due to her glamor and 'Oomph' factor.
- EGO USA THEATRE LIST
- Shruti Haasan makes a wise call by refusing the 'BIG OFFER'
- A College Student Flirts with Tamanna before whole crowd and her response is... See Photos!
- Why Rakul ?? She signs a project with the Producers who gave her the Passionate Sensuos Lip-Lock
- Keerthi Suresh caught in a Love Affair?
- Will Kajal Cooperate or is she gonna be reluctant?
- These Latest Photos of Samantha proves she will do more Romance and Glam on-screen even after Marriage
- "Can you Keep a Distance?" - Sai Pallavi shocked as fan tries to throw his arms around the Waist while taking Selfie
- 'Rangula Raatnam' fails so bad at the Box-Office!
- 'Jabardast' director gets some respite
- Hebah Patel ready to go with Lip Locks and more glamor
- Will Trisha say yes to 'Nandamuri' Desires?
- The Secret behind 'Mega Star' shaving his Moustache
- "I Will Marry a Warangal Girl for sure..."
- The FLOP COMBO to come back once again