The trailer launch of one of the most expected movies of Sandalwood, Tagaru was released recently in a grand function, and this event was organized with Mega hero Allu Sirish as the chief guest. He also attended the event with full zeal.
Launching the trailer, the young actor thanked the producers and Tagaru team for inviting him to the function as the guest. The highlight of the whole event was Sirish speaking in Kannada and shaking legs with Shivrajkumar and Kannada sensation Rakshit Shetty on stage.
Tagaru stars Shivrajkumar alongside Manvitha Harish, Bhavana, Dhananjaya and Vasishta Simha, and is directed by Duniya Soori. Meanwhile, Allu Sirish, last seen in Malayalam flick 1971 with Mohanlal will next be seen in Telugu in a movie by VI Anand. Allu Sirish has now planned to release some of his movies in Kannada version to cement a fan base in the neighboring state.
Mallu Heartthrob after marriage gets a Biggie Director Fazil's son and currently the most talented actor of Malayalam film industry, the national award winning actor Fahadh Faasil, had made his Tamil debut last year with the Siva Karthikeyan Starrer, Mohan Raja directorial Velaikkaran.
- 'Aranmanai' aka 'Kalavathi' Director called me for Sexual Compromise during Shooting in Hyderabad... Sri Reddy shocks!
- 'RC12' Villain to pair with Sandalwood Babe
- Kajal Aggarwal approached by a Leading Magazine for a Topless Shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal does CAT Fight with Director's Daughter and Young Actress
- The Producer of Pawan's Flop movies 'Sardaar' and 'Katamarayudu' now presents a Small Film
- Payment woes for Trisha?
- Kajal Aggarwal gets a Videshi Boyfriend... All set for Marriage this year end !?!
- Rakul to get more 'Raunchy'