Kajal Aggarwal who is having a dream run is currently working on the remake of 'Queen'. She is filling the shoes of Kangana Ranaut and will do the female lead role in the Tamil version of 'Queen' remake. The shooting happens in Cannes, France.
In this case, Kajal Aggarwal recently graced the cover of Ritz magazine and she was looking like... a spicy masala food. She was posing in a bold way by exposing a lot and giving a huge glimpse of her bold exposure. The actress totally spiced up her 'Oomph' factor.
RITZ magazine is one of the South India's Premiere LifeStyle magazine and Kajal has definitely raked some spice quotient. Now, we bring you the photos from the magazine to give a feast for your eyes. Take a look at them below,
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!