It's a known fact that Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who debuted in films with the Blockbuster 2016 Kannada flick Kirik Party is all set to make her Telugu debut with Chalo, starring young hero Naga Shourya. Now, the pretty actress has bagged yet another interesting project in Telugu.
After chalo, she'll be a part of yet another movie costarring Naga Shourya, and this film will be the debut Directorial venture of Cinematographer Sai Sriram, who was apparently impressed heavily with Shourya- Rashmika chemistry in Chalo.
The actress also has the untitled Parasuram directed flick produced by Bunny Vaas, where she'll be paired with the current sensation of Tollywood Vijay Devarakonda. She has numerous Kannada movies in her kitties like Chamak opposite Ganesh and Anjaniputra opposite Puneet Rajkumar.
Kajal Aggarwal takes Side Route to complete swift Hit hero Sharwanand who has been in form in the last 4 years with hits like express Raja, Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju, Shatamanam Bhavathi and last year's Mahanubhavudu, is currently starring in Padi Padi leche manasu.
- Rakul Preet grabs a BIGGIE again
- Ileana finishes it swiftly
- Another Biopic on a Car Racer ??
- Akhil Akkineni gets BIGG BOSS Babe
- Sai Pallavi comes Late to shooting spot - Hero moves to Kajal Aggarwal
- Double Treat from the 19-Year-Old Beauty!
- Lady Super Star all set to Clash with Universal Hero
- 'Mega Prince' gets a Date with Kajal...
- Keerthy Suresh's movie finds a way
- We bet you will fall in Love with this "96" Trisha
- Dusky Hottie gets Biggie
- Priyanka Chopra's New Home in New York will take your Breath Away - Photos Inside !!!
- Whaa..tt..? The Young Nivetha to pair with a Old Actor ??
- Keerthy Suresh flies Abroad to shoot a Romantic sequence with 50-Year-Old Actor
- This 19-Year-Old Actress will fill the shoes of Late CM Selvi.J.Jayalalitha - Watch Video