The Bubbly beauty Bhavana, who had been in news for unfortunate reasons of being abducted and molested by antisocial elements, which was a part of a conspiracy to shame and exact revenge on her, is in news again now, as she's all set to get married soon.
The Mallu beauty, who had started as a teen in Malayalam films, later ventured into Kollywood as well and ruled the roost for almost 3 years, before venturing into Tollywood, with flicks like Ontari, Hero, Mahatma, none of which fared commercially, forcing her to return to her roots. As she was occasionally starring in few films, the unfortunate incident happened, halting the progress of her career.
However immediately after the incident, her longtime boyfriend Praveen, got engaged with Bhavana, and now, it has been announced that the gorgeous girl will get married to him on December 22 and that this will be a low key affair held in Thrissur with only family members and close relatives present. On the career front, Bhavana was last seen in Kannada hit chowka and the Malayalam film Adam Joan.
Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?! The movie which has become most profitable and unexpected success in recent times happens to be the youthful romantic thriller Rx100, starring debutants Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, besides veterans Ramki and Rao Ramesh, and directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi.
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone... for Akkineni
- After 'FIDAA' Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?
- Pooja Hegde getting Pretty Busy
- Kiara Slams Rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?
- SHOCKING... Sri Reddy Updates Openly about TAMANNA and HANSIKA...
- Sensational actor's generous act
- Crazy Hero starts his next
- King joins 'Brahmastra' trilogy
- RX100 - Small Movie making BIG Noises