Sarath Chandra chattopadhyay's fictional tale of a loser in love, Devdas ,with the tragic end of death after extreme alcohol consumption, is one of the most recycled and reused story of Indian cinema, as many makers have made many different versions of the tragic love story over the years, with huge stars.
While Tollywood and Kollywood have had its own different versions of Devdas like Premabhishekam and vaazhve maayam to name a few, Bollywood has constantly been recycling the story with different makers directing interesting versions with new perspectives. While Sanjay Leela Bhansali made a version in 2002 with Shahrukh Khan, Anurag Kashyap made Dev D in 2009, which succeeded as well, with its new setting.
Now, critically acclaimed director Sudhir Mishra is all set to make a movie Daas Dev, yet again based on Sarath Chandra chattopadhyay's Devdas, and the movie stars Telugu babe Aditi Rao Hydari as Chandini, Richa Chadda as Paro and Rahul Bhat as Dev. This modern version of Devdas set in the backdrop of politics releases on February 16.
Shruti Haasan in Goa? Shruti Haasan scored bigtime with blockbusters like Gabbar Singh, Yevadu, Srimanthudu. While she's known for her erotic cleavage shows in movies like Balupu and Yevadu in the songs, which had her wearing dangerously cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna's last hope is getting delayed
- Amy Jackson on an exposing mode!
- Flaunt it like Sonam - 10 Curvaceous Photos!
- Maddy gets Anushka and Kat for his Hindi venture
- Rakul and Malvika join hands?
- Sara gets the Desired response!
- 'A' Director makes 'Bhale Bhale Magadivoy' remake in Tamil...
- Paparazzi catches Shruti at the Airport - See Pics!
- Kajal has turned the tide in her favor
- ATAGADHARA SHIVA a Directors impressive comeback .
- Trisha will team up with Vikram?
- Samantha heaped praises on Vijay Sethupathi for his new project
- Tamanna removed from a Big project
- Taapsee does a new role in Hindi again
- 'FLOP' Hero SDT grabs Director's Pretty Daughter for his next