Keerthi Suresh is definitely the topmost actress among the top league of actresses and she has earned a reputation for herself in a short span. The actress who refrains from glamor is now getting back into the groove as she understood that is essential to survive for a longer period.
Recently, Keerthi Suresh is roped in to do the female lead in Vijay's 62nd project under A.R.Murugadoss direction. The movie will be bankrolled by Sun Pictures banner and it will have music composed by A.R.Rahman. AR Murugadoss has decided to give a solid role to Keerthi Suresh, unlike the usual 'Half-Baked' ones.
He has also decided to utilize her and show her in a new avatar and he has asked Keerthi to sport a new lean look before the test photoshoot. Now, Keerthi Suresh is sweating out at the gym in order to lose the weight and get a flat belly. Meanwhile, Keerthi Suresh is anticipating her two big releases, 'Agnyathavaasi' and 'Thaanaa Sentha Kootam'. Both the movies are releasing as a Sankranthi treat.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry