Keerthi Suresh is definitely the topmost actress among the top league of actresses and she has earned a reputation for herself in a short span. The actress who refrains from glamor is now getting back into the groove as she understood that is essential to survive for a longer period.
Recently, Keerthi Suresh is roped in to do the female lead in Vijay's 62nd project under A.R.Murugadoss direction. The movie will be bankrolled by Sun Pictures banner and it will have music composed by A.R.Rahman. AR Murugadoss has decided to give a solid role to Keerthi Suresh, unlike the usual 'Half-Baked' ones.
He has also decided to utilize her and show her in a new avatar and he has asked Keerthi to sport a new lean look before the test photoshoot. Now, Keerthi Suresh is sweating out at the gym in order to lose the weight and get a flat belly. Meanwhile, Keerthi Suresh is anticipating her two big releases, 'Agnyathavaasi' and 'Thaanaa Sentha Kootam'. Both the movies are releasing as a Sankranthi treat.
Jai and Athulya in action movie! Actor Jai's next movie Capemari to be helmed by veteran director SA Chandrasekaran was launched in an event before few weeks and Capemari which the director announced as his final movie will have Jai romancing Athulya Ravi and Vaibhavi Shandilya.
- Ram Charan should focus on his professional career
- Vikram 58 gets a Huge Boost, But still Misses Trisha!
- Aishwarya Rai in Chiranjeevi's next?
- Kajal Aggarwal SHOCKS by Being Open...
- Kajal Aggarwal works with the Same actor who misbehaved with her
- Shruti Haasan Is Just Too Hot to Handle - 14 LATEST HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Shruti Haasan Shooting Stopped again?
- Young Bikini Babe wants to work with this 'TELUGU' Hero