It's high time Pawan Kalyan! You need to wake up sir... Stop taking Audience for granted. We live in a World, where anyone can afford anything from anywhere. The audience cannot be fooled so easily. Be it your Political career or Cinema career, you need to step up!
'Agnyaathavaasi' is definitely another failure in your career and even Sankranti weekend cannot save it. "Taking Audience for Granted" is one of the worst ideas ever. All fans expect from you is just a decent movie and the audience will take care of the rest.
But, 'Agnyaathavaasi' is a totally wasted opportunity. Trivikram who earlier disappointed with 'Khaleja' has made even more uninteresting, boring and flat film. Definitely, this is weaker than his weakest. 'Better Late than Never', it's high time you give at least the remaining movies as a complete satisfaction to your fans!
Sri Reddy comes to Chennai to lodge complaint against all Tamil Actors who 'Ruined' her Sri Reddy who stormed the Tollywood industry a few months back has now created the same storm on Tamil Cinema Industry. The actress who started this with A.R.Murugadoss later accused Actor Srikanth, Raghava Lawrence, and finally, she even accused Director Sundar.C.
- Hebah Patel gets Wild on Bigg Boss Wild Card Contestant
- Anushka is 'All Set' for her new Avatar
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED: 37 Tempting Photos of Priyanka Chopra when she was spotted in such a Dress in Public
- Kajal Aggarwal does CAT Fight with Director's Daughter and Young Actress
- Double Mast for Bunny fans!
- Regina and Raashi coming together for a Multi-starrer
- Balayya's Girl enters Bollywood!
- Mallu Heartthrob after marriage gets a Biggie
- 'RC12' Villain to pair with Sandalwood Babe
- Rakul ready for Challenge!
- Will lady superstar accept glamour?
- The Producer of Pawan's Flop movies 'Sardaar' and 'Katamarayudu' now presents a Small Film
- This Dusky Babe has broke Junior NTR's Heart
- Another 'FLOP' MEGA Debut from 'MEGA' Family...
- A Huge Role for the Milky Beauty!