The buzz is over and 'Agnyaathavaasi' fate has been sealed. The movie which had a solid premiere in the USA Box-Office has failed to do the same in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The movie has just made a distributor share of around 27 Crores when the Trade expected it to be around 35 Crores.
Even 'Sardaar Gabbar Singh' collected 27.5 Crores on Day one. But, 'Agnyathavaasi' just made Rs.26.94 Crores. The movie is expected to incur huge losses despite festival weekend due to the Negative word of mouth. Seems, Pawan is going to get a Hat-trick flop!
The Pre-release business was also done for a huge price and this is definitely expected to bite the distributors. Take a look at the breakwise collections below,
NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu Ace producer Dil Raju had last produced the disastrous movie lover starring Raj Tarun and Riddhi Kumar. The producer had a successful 2017 with Back to back hits and has now faced major setback with lover. The producer incurred huge losses with that venture.
- Rakul Preet felt 'SHY' and 'UNCOMFORTABLE' during a Hot Photoshoot while wearing a Bra and Denim alone - Photos Inside
- Akhil happy with Nidhi Agerwal
- When Rakul Preet wore a Transparent Saree before everyone, you would have never known 'THIS' - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Rashmika called off her Marriage due to VD?
- Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trish reveals the Truth
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- A Comedy genre for Kajal and Sharwanand
- Trisha's '10 Year Challenge' will give you HOT TEMPTATIONS
- Okay... What Dress are you Wearing Tamanna? View Photos
- Shruti Haasan revealing Hot Assets for a shoot - HOT Photos inside
- Jahnvi Open for Glamour and Spice
- Kajal Aggarwal's Transparent Saree left for Auction and it was bought for a Huge price
- Kajal Aggarwal's Transparent Saree exposed her Navel and curves during Movie Pooja - Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal to do item number just for sake of money