After making a stunning comeback with a remarkable performance as the evil antagonist Neelambari in superstar Rajinikanth starrer Padayappa which gave her huge recognition, veteran heroine Ramya Krishnan couldn't quite make much out of it, as she was mostly seen in sexy roles, wearing skimpy outfits and romancing heroes.
However, of late she has made her presence felt in a massive way, thanks to SS Rajamouli, who gave her a solid role full of substance in his renowned Baahubali series, and she gave full justice to the role of Rajamatha Sivagami in the movie, With her intense Emotional Performance. She was also seen in Vikram Kumar's Hello starring Akhil and in the Kannada movie Anjaniputra. Her sexy avatar on the stage has now created waves across.
Now, she's all set to make waves once again in Tamil film industry, with her upcoming projects. The actress is expected to do
role of an aunty where she is expected to get hotter. She was last seen in Suriya's 'TSK'.
Keerthy Suresh gets Angry and shows her rage Keerthy Suresh made merry with her May release Mahanati where she played yesteryear legendary actress Savithri, and her performance was widely appreciated and she was said to have brought Savithri to life on screen with her scintillating performance.
- Ileana gets Wet by rolling in Beach Sands and tempts our mood - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Ileana explains about Relationship!
- Shriya - Victory Venkatesh project to start again?
- Ram Charan Gets Uyyalawada Descendants Arrested
- Payal Rajput Revealed Again!
- So, TAMANNA IS THAT BIKINI GIRL ??
- 11 Tempting Hot Clicks fo Pooja Hegde to spice up your mood!
- Valmiki Worldwide Pre-Release Business
- Kajal pairing with Flop Hero just for Money sake?
- Trisha's Deep Sleep after SWEATING A LOT...
- Perfect Match for Vijay Deverakonda's Onscreen Image
- Shriya Saran Upset and in Chaos!
- These Photos of Kalyani Priyadarshan will show what a Pretty Babe she actually is... View all Photos!
- Samantha has a Lip-Lock Scene in Hindi version, But not in Tamil and Telugu?
- Kajal Aggarwal sends Indirect hints to a leading Director