The biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati, starring Keerthy Suresh in the titular role and Mallu heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan playing yesteryear romantic hero Gemini Ganesan, was a huge success at the Box-Office.
Now, a little birdie inside the team revealed that the team approached natural star Nani to play the role of legendary hero and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late NTR in the movie, and waited for his nod. NTR had acted many films with Savithri, and hence this might be a substantial role to create impact. Keerthi and Nani already came together for 'Nenu Local'.
It must be noted that earlier, the makers had approached Jr NTR for the role, but he refused, and now they've come to Nani, who shares a good rapport with director Naga Ashwin who previously directed Yevade Subrahmanyam with him. But Nani also refused due to unknown reasons.
Actress decides to cross limits if this condition is fulfilled Bollywood industry's actress Poonam Pandey is back again with shocking news. The buxom beauty has gone nude to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Meanwhile, Poonam had shared few spicy pictures on social networking. The sultry seductress teased fans with her juicy cleavage and wet back.
- 'MEGA Actress' makes some 'MEGA SHOW' - View Photos
- Mehreen reveals How she acts in 'Such' scenes
- Shruti Haasan's sister upset as her Biggie is not yet completed
- From 96 to 75!
- Bearded Actor gets Hansika again
- Rakul Preet ignores 'THIS' movie...
- Lady Super Star breaks all troubles
- Cake cutting and wrapped last year... But still no release for Megha?
- 'Dhruv Natchathiram' locks it's release date?
- Tabu to join 'Mega Star'
- Shruti says 'NO' to Marriage and 'YES' to...
- "I went to school along with Kajal and since that time we are...."
- Rakul Preet the First Choice to do such a BOLD role ??
- Actress all set to marry cricketer after World Cup !?!
- Sex Taboo should be broken in India says Kiara