The bubbly babe Raashi Khanna, who's known for her cute acts in films like Oohalu Gusagusalade, went on to display full-on glam show in her upcoming films like Jil, Hyper, Supreme, and even made a wet and hot appearance in a skimpy swimsuit in the 2015 flick Bengal tiger opposite Ravi Teja.
After a dull phase, with her films not doing well, and even her Malayalam debut Villain becoming a flop, Raashi Khanna is back to entertain Tollywood audience in two movies in different genres and those two will present the beautiful girl in different looks and makeovers.
In this case, Raashi Khanna is quite happy as her recent releases in Tamil 'Adanga Maru' and 'Temper' remake has been doing so well at the Box-Office and the movie is already earning praises and positive critics. She is now toiling hard for her next venture where she will be seen as a Rajasthani girl.
Anupama says Casting Couch is common Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran, though she had started off with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, had established herself well in Tollywood with movies like A Aa, Premam and Shathamanam Bhavathi, but had later faced a minor career downfall with a hattrick of flops.
- Unseen Photos of Trisha in Bikini and actor gives a tight hug
- Trisha's Torn Pant gets trolled by Netizens
- Rakul starts enters final phase of shooting for SK14
- Anushka Shetty avoid cameras
- Ala Vaikuntapuramulo Second Single On The Way
- Anushka's little brother is now all grownup
- Ritika Singh gets Flop Mega Hero?
- Mega Hero's Uppena in North India