Madonna Sebastien may not have the best of times right now as she is keeping a low profile. She is someone who doesn't sign many movies which comes in her way. She has been quite choosy and selective in her scripts so far.
The actress recently is working for her new movie in a rural area and the shooting happens without any interruption. During a song shoot, Madonna was asked ot wear a village type Saree named as 'Kandangi Saree'. Madonna or the costume designer had no clue about it.
But one of the fans who came to the shooting spot took her to his home and his grand mother helped her to wear that saree in that particular style. The song was later shot and Madonna spent some time with his family, took photos and went. The fan himself shared his selfie with her and you can see that image above. Madonna was last seen in 'Premam' Telugu version where she shared screen space along with Nag Chaitanya.
A Mallu Beauty enters Bollywood It's always common for south beauties to enter Bollywood, especially Mallu heroines, and some of the most common names include Asin Thottumkul and dusky babe Amala Paul who's debuting soon opposite Arjun Rampal.
- Buxom Bombshell in Anthology
- Samantha created tantrums at Public
- #AravindaSametha Box-Office - Non-Stop Rampage Continues
- Priya Anand scores BIG in Mallu...
- Kajal holds most viewed video record in YouTube
- Nayanthara is Back!
- The Curly Haired Mallu Beauty GLAMOUR side works finally
- Milky beauty TAMANNA finishes next!