Young Actress Manjima Mohan who paired with Naga Chaitanya for 'Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo' has lashed out a fan who told her to get married and lose virginity soon. Recently, many actresses are a victim of sexual harassment and rape.
Even now Actresses Sanusha and Amala Paul came out of the box and openly commented on the sexual harassment issues they faced. Both the culprits were arrested right now. Regarding these sexual harassments, Manjima posted on Twitter that her brother used to advise her to carry a Pepper Spray while traveling alone. And now she feels even Pepper spray is not enough.
A fan immediately tweeted and replied her that she should get married soon and lose virginity as protecting virginity is too tough these days. This irked most of them including Manjima Mohan. Check out what she replied to him in the below tweets,
My little advice, please get married quickly. Protecting virginity is tougher than planning an anti missile defense these days. Take care.— Ganeshan (@sgntweets) February 2, 2018
Oh marriage is the solution! Wow!!and it's not always about virginity sir ! There is something called self respect too. 🙏🏻 https://t.co/Zmq4CIxgBC— Manjima Mohan (@mohan_manjima) February 2, 2018
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall