A leading actress has thrown shame on a leading news channel as they compared her with school days photo. They even mentioned that she's ugly during her school days and now she's in a contrasting manner.
They posted both photos of Disha and compared that she was ugly earlier. Disha Patani who saw this tweet lost her cool and she replied them in a sarcastic manner. She replied You are absolutely right news24tvchannel ! shouldve worn a beautiful gown and done up my hair n make up nicely before heading to my 7th std class. #sorryforbeinganuglychild P.s. you couldnt get a better breaking news than that?"
This particular reply from Disha has gone viral and it crossed 7K Retweets and 22K likes. Her fans also supported her and they claimed that the news channel should apologize for their tweet. Earlier, Hardik Pandya posted a photo with a girl and news channel called her as a 'Mystery girl'. He replied that it was her sister! Check out the tweets below,
You are absolutely right @news24tvchannel ! shouldve worn a beautiful gown and done up my hair n make up nicely before heading to my 7th std class. #sorryforbeinganuglychild P.s. you couldnt get a better breaking news than that? 🤣🤣👍🏻 pic.twitter.com/mJM228LdF1— Disha Patani (@DishPatani) February 2, 2018
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall