It's a known fact that ultimate star Thala Ajith Kumar is all set to reunite with his hat-trick hit director Siva, for his 58th film titled Viswasam, and that this flick is bankrolled by Sathya Jothi films which produced the blockbuster duo's previous outing, the stylish spy action thriller Vivegam last year.
However, there's a latest surprising update on this project which is hot in the trade even before it has begun shooting. While it was speculated that the heroine of this biggie will be the bubbly beauty Anushka Shetty, the industry is abuzz with news that Sandalwood beauty Shraddha Srinath, has bagged this prestigious project, which is a huge surprise.
Shraddha Srinath, who shot to fame with her Kannada debut, delivering a Filmfare award-winning performance in U-turn, made heads turn with her impressive portrayal of an advocate in 2017 blockbuster Vikram Vedha. While an official confirmation is awaited in this regard, it has already been reported that the movie will be set in North Madras, and will not have Ajith playing a cop.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing