Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, after scoring back to back comeback hits with the horror hit Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada by VI Anand and the revenge drama Keshava by Sudheer Varma was all set for his next flick, focusing on achieving a hat-trick of Hits and choosing to star in a safe remake flick.
The movie, Kirrak Party, is directed by Debutant Sharan Kopisetty and has screenplay and dialogues by Nikhil Siddhartha's hit directors Sudheer Varma and Chandoo Mondeti, and co-stars Simran Pareenja and Samyuktha Hegde in lead roles, and was supposed to Release on February 9, clashing with Intelligent and Tholi Prema.
However, reportedly the makers have decided to push the movie to March or April, as they don't wish to meet a Clash at the box office, and since February has many movies like Awe, Manasuku Nachindi and Kanam scheduled in February, Kirrak Party has planned to release later. Kirrak Party is the official Telugu remake of Kannada Blockbuster Kirik Party released in 2016.
Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?! The Telugu reality talk show Number 1 Yaari was a great success in the first season, and now Rana Daggubati is back to host the second season as well. This is a special chat show with stars revealing personal and unknown information and has since become a hit.
- Rakul Preet's Tempting Role
- Tamanna desperate to score
- Porn Star back in Raashi Khanna's movie
- Hit Director gets Three Milky beauties
- Taapsee reveals crucial reason
- Yet another failure despite cop avatar
- Mass Maharaja fails with Slim Waist Beauty
- After Kajal Aggarwal, here comes another hottie in Such an Avatar
- Even Kajal Aggarwal's glamour can't save Cop Thriller
- "I am no where near Kajal Aggarwal..."
- Trisha gets to know the camera tricks!
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!
- SAMANTHA AKKINENI herself shared a photo in Two-piece bikini and it gone viral
- Another 'Star Heroine' exposed like Samantha?
- Kajal Aggarwal exposing her inner beauty during the Shooting Spot - Photos Proof Inside