Shriya Saran is one of those rare actresses in the South Indian Film Industry and she has been in the industry for more than a decade. She is a thorough professional who gives her sincere performance every time she appears before the cameras.
The 35-Year-Old actress is still 'Single' and she never showed any signs of getting married. But now as per Pinkvilla, she is all set tot tie the knot next month in Rajasthan. The leading web portal has reported that Shriya has fallen in love with a Russian whom she met recently. Shriya and her Russian boyfriend decided to get married and she has picked Rajasthan as the destination. Shriya has gone to Russia to meet the groom's parents.
During her recent interview, she accepted she is under severe pressure as her parents want her to get married at the earliest. On the work front, Shriya expects the release of 'Gayatri' and 'Naragasooran'. She was last seen in Balayya's 'Paisa Vasool' which did a decent business at the Box-Office.
'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali' The handsome hunk Prabhas, who shot to fame with the SS Rajamouli directed Magnum Opus Baahubali series and went on to become an international phenomenon with even getting his wax statue in the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum, is currently working on the big budget flick Saaho.
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty
- Will Vasumathi enter Tamil?