Shriya Saran is one of those rare actresses in the South Indian Film Industry and she has been in the industry for more than a decade. She is a thorough professional who gives her sincere performance every time she appears before the cameras.
The 35-Year-Old actress is still 'Single' and she never showed any signs of getting married. But now as per Pinkvilla, she is all set tot tie the knot next month in Rajasthan. The leading web portal has reported that Shriya has fallen in love with a Russian whom she met recently. Shriya and her Russian boyfriend decided to get married and she has picked Rajasthan as the destination. Shriya has gone to Russia to meet the groom's parents.
During her recent interview, she accepted she is under severe pressure as her parents want her to get married at the earliest. On the work front, Shriya expects the release of 'Gayatri' and 'Naragasooran'. She was last seen in Balayya's 'Paisa Vasool' which did a decent business at the Box-Office.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall