Smriti Mandhana is India's new Cricketing Sensation as she helped Indian Women's Team to reach the finals in World Cup and even now she scored 84 and helped India to register a fine victory against South Africa in Kimberley.
The 21-Year-Old left-handed batswoman is one of the most prolific cricketers in Women's Cricket arena. She's even fondly called as 'Lady Lion' as she has been aggressive on the field. She's also pretty and has a huge fan base.
Now, a leading South Indian actor has decided to rope her in as a female lead for his new project and he is making all necessary actions to cast her in. Smriti already confessed she has no plans of entering movies and her focus is only on Cricket. But, the actor is so desperate to bring her in and act along with her. The same actor even tried to rope in Sania Mirza earlier and she was persistent and said a firm 'NO'. The actor is however keen not to lose Smriti this time.
Hansika replacing Oviyaa for a Horror-Comedy? As we all knew, Hansika is currently suffering without any projects as her recent releases are turning out to be Box-Office duds. She did some intense glamour and grabbed more attention. Now, except an untitled movie in Kannada, she doesn't have any projects under her kitty.
- Sai Pallavi's romantic adventures
- Actress STOPS SHOOTING and Walks away as Hero touched her "Inappropriate"
- Trisha joins Makkal Selvan
- Nayantara's Director opens on 'WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY...'
- Is 'HE' going to be a part of Kajal Aggarwal's SUCH A MOVIE?
- NEW SET OF LEAKED photos end as treat for Hansika fans!
- Hansika Motwani injured on sets!
- BRAHMIN BEAUTY is on cloud nine after hitting Bull's Eye
- TWO BIG round eyes Iyer Beauty finally gets something
- Super Star gets 18-Year-Old Young Actress
- DOUBLE TREAT from Trisha with 48-Year-Old Actor
- BIGG BOSS Buxom Babe refutes rumours
- When Super Star's Sister-In-Law wore Saree in the Sexiest Way... HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE
- When Kajal Aggarwal was 'READY FOR ANYTHING' just for MONEY...
- 35-Year-Old TRISHA ready to do it for THIRD TIME... !?!