Mega princess Niharika Konidela, who made a Mark among Tollywood audience with her television appearances and her Performance as the bubbly girl next door in the hit web series Muddapappu Avakaya, had made an entry to films with the disastrous flick oka Manasu directed by Ramaraju and that prompted her to wait and choose her next script.
It has now been made official that, Niharika has completed shooting for her second Tollywood flick titled Happy Wedding. The film is a romantic entertainer with loads of comedy and romance and will have Niharika Konidela paired with young hero Sumanth Ashwin. Directed by Debutant Lakshman Karya the movie is bankrolled by pocket films.
The team of happy wedding has decided to release the first look poster of the movie on eve of valentine's day, coinciding with the theme of the movie. The movie is presented by UV creations, the most successful Telugu production banner in recent times, who have planned to give happy wedding a wide release. Meanwhile, Niharika Konidela's Tamil debut Oru Nalla naal paathu solren opposite Vijay Sethupathi and Gautham Karthik have failed miserably, fetching negative reviews and criticism for Niharika's performance.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall