Last Friday saw the release of two Telugu flicks, the first and the most expected was the Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja starrer action-packed mass masala entertainer Touch Chesi Chudu and the second was the college romantic entertainer Chalo, a small flick starring young hero Naga Shourya and Rashmika Mandanna as the lead pair, and had pretty decent release.
While Chalo wasn't expected at all Touch chesi chudu was most expected, thanks to Ravi Teja's previous release, the Diwali Superhit Raja the Great turning out to be a comeback success for Ravi Teja. However, the cop Action flick which was long delayed and been in the making for a year, received brickbats for its pathetic making and outdated screenplay and is on the way to becoming a disaster.
On the other hand, surprisingly the least expected flick Chalo, directed by Debutant Venky Kudumula and produced by Naga Shourya's home banner itself, has been receiving decent positive response, and has outshone touch chesi chudu at the box office in AP/TG as well as US premieres, and has given a shock to Mass Maharaja. The film is a love story set at the backdrop of two Warring groups in a village Tiruppuram, and is loved by the audience for the cute romance and debutant Rashmika Mandanna's pretty appearance.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall