South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Balakrishna, Jr NTR, and has scored numerous Blockbusters like Mankatha, Athadu, Saamy, Abhiyum Naanum, Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya to name a few.
The actress recently set her foot in Malayalam film industry and she got a warm reception among the audience. She made her debut with the movie 'Hey Jude' featuring Nivin Pauly in the lead role. Shyam Prasad directed the project. The movie got a good reception and the team recently celebrated success meet. However, Trisha never showed up for this event and this has upset many fans.
The success meet took place at Lulu mall in Kochi and as Trisha never showed up, fans went upset. Most of them even vent out their rage and claimed Trisha will attend based on the hero as she never misses any star actor's events. However, close sources towards Trisha confessed she was busy in another shooting and that's why she was unavailable!
Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers According to report from Tollywood following the blockbuster Rangasthalam, Ram Charan is currently working on Boyapati Srinu’s untitled action family entertainer. Meanwhile in his latest interview with a national media agency, Charan opened up about his Bollywood plans and the two acclaimed Bollywood directors he wants to work with.
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall
- Mahanati making good collections at Nizamabad