Sai Pallavi's attitude has now affected a release of a movie as per a leading Tamil daily. Sai Pallavi who entered the film industry with the movie 'Premam' has entered the top league of actresses with some notable projects and the success of 'Fidaa'.
In this case, she was last seen in 'Karu', which is a Pre-marital sex thriller/horror and now the Hindi dubbed version has got delayed due to her attitude. As we all know, she has a personal clash with the movie's hero too. The movie (Tamil version) which should've been a January release already got postponed to February and now again the release is pushed.
'Karu' is directed by AL Vijay and produced by LYCA Productions. Now, the Hindi dubbed version which was likely to get aired on a leading TV channel has got more delays. Seems nothing is working in Sai's favor.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily