For past few days, there has been a complete buzz with respect to Shriya and her Russian boyfriend. There was some news that she is going to marry him next month at Rajasthan and she has gone to Russia to get an acknowledgment from the beau's parents.
Now, Shriya's mother Neerja herself has reacted and responded to all the allegations. She has opened up to the news which is prowling around the Social media. Speaking to an English daily, Neerja said, "The reports regarding my daughter's marriage are totally false.
Of course, she is going to Rajasthan and she ordered Jewellery and clothes from a designer. But she is going to Rajasthan to attend her friend's wedding and it was totally misinterpreted by the media and it was circulated in wrong sense everywhere. On the work front, Shriya has 'Gayatri' and 'Naragasooran' gearing up for a release.
A Mallu Beauty enters Bollywood It's always common for south beauties to enter Bollywood, especially Mallu heroines, and some of the most common names include Asin Thottumkul and dusky babe Amala Paul who's debuting soon opposite Arjun Rampal.
- Buxom Bombshell in Anthology
- Samantha created tantrums at Public
- #AravindaSametha Box-Office - Non-Stop Rampage Continues
- Priya Anand scores BIG in Mallu...
- Kajal holds most viewed video record in YouTube
- Nayanthara is Back!
- The Curly Haired Mallu Beauty GLAMOUR side works finally
- Milky beauty TAMANNA finishes next!