For past few days, there has been a complete buzz with respect to Shriya and her Russian boyfriend. There was some news that she is going to marry him next month at Rajasthan and she has gone to Russia to get an acknowledgment from the beau's parents.
Now, Shriya's mother Neerja herself has reacted and responded to all the allegations. She has opened up to the news which is prowling around the Social media. Speaking to an English daily, Neerja said, "The reports regarding my daughter's marriage are totally false.
Of course, she is going to Rajasthan and she ordered Jewellery and clothes from a designer. But she is going to Rajasthan to attend her friend's wedding and it was totally misinterpreted by the media and it was circulated in wrong sense everywhere. On the work front, Shriya has 'Gayatri' and 'Naragasooran' gearing up for a release.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall