King Nagarjuna is on a signing spree, and since his choices post the Veerabhadram directorial Bhai which turned a disaster, namely Manam, Soggade Chinni Nayana, Oopiri were a commendable selection of scripts, and with the hattrick hits, brought back into the game.
However, his next few flicks like the devotional entertainer Om Namo Venkatesaya about Hathiram Baba, directed by K Raghavendra Rao, ended a flop as the audience weren't ready to see a devotional flick at this time, and he followed it up with the horror flick Raju Gari Gadhi 2, which opened up well, only to end a failure, thanks to its uninteresting screenplay.
And now, coming to the hot news of Tollywood today, King Nagarjuna has been reportedly approached to star in a Tamil / Telugu bilingual directed by actor turned director, the multifaceted Dhanush. This movie was initially supposed to feature Megastar Chiranjeevi, but since he's busy with Sye Raa, Dhanush has planned to rope in Nag. Nag already has a multistarrer with Nani and RGV directed cop flick in his kitty.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty