King Nagarjuna is on a signing spree, and since his choices post the Veerabhadram directorial Bhai which turned a disaster, namely Manam, Soggade Chinni Nayana, Oopiri were a commendable selection of scripts, and with the hattrick hits, brought back into the game.
However, his next few flicks like the devotional entertainer Om Namo Venkatesaya about Hathiram Baba, directed by K Raghavendra Rao, ended a flop as the audience weren't ready to see a devotional flick at this time, and he followed it up with the horror flick Raju Gari Gadhi 2, which opened up well, only to end a failure, thanks to its uninteresting screenplay.
And now, coming to the hot news of Tollywood today, King Nagarjuna has been reportedly approached to star in a Tamil / Telugu bilingual directed by actor turned director, the multifaceted Dhanush. This movie was initially supposed to feature Megastar Chiranjeevi, but since he's busy with Sye Raa, Dhanush has planned to rope in Nag. Nag already has a multistarrer with Nani and RGV directed cop flick in his kitty.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!