King Nagarjuna is on a signing spree, and since his choices post the Veerabhadram directorial Bhai which turned a disaster, namely Manam, Soggade Chinni Nayana, Oopiri were a commendable selection of scripts, and with the hattrick hits, brought back into the game.
However, his next few flicks like the devotional entertainer Om Namo Venkatesaya about Hathiram Baba, directed by K Raghavendra Rao, ended a flop as the audience weren't ready to see a devotional flick at this time, and he followed it up with the horror flick Raju Gari Gadhi 2, which opened up well, only to end a failure, thanks to its uninteresting screenplay.
And now, coming to the hot news of Tollywood today, King Nagarjuna has been reportedly approached to star in a Tamil / Telugu bilingual directed by actor turned director, the multifaceted Dhanush. This movie was initially supposed to feature Megastar Chiranjeevi, but since he's busy with Sye Raa, Dhanush has planned to rope in Nag. Nag already has a multistarrer with Nani and RGV directed cop flick in his kitty.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall