As we all know, Tamanna is too desperate to score a 'HIT' in her career as her last few releases were Box-Office duds. The actress is still looking to score a legit hit in her career. But these days, the actress is surrounded by lots of controversies.
Tamanna who worked in the remake of 'Queen' got a change of director as she got into some cold war with the earlier one. Later, the shooting of 'Naa Nuvve' with Kalyanram got delayed as she never showed to the shooting. This is the first time Tamanna is pairing with Kalyanram in her career.
The actress has disappeared all of a sudden and the shooting got delayed. Even legendary PC Sreeram who is doing the cinematography waited for Tamanna and an inside source revealed that Tamanna has been unprofessional in the last schedule as she focused more on promoting 'Sketch' than completing the shooting.
Now, reports say that the team will wrap up the whole movie by Valentine's Day weekend with the last few scenes being shot at Annapurna Studios. The movie is directed by the famous Ad filmmaker Jayendra and it is produced by Cool Breeze Cinemas banner.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!