Kriti Kharbanda is a typical Bangalore girl who has entered Tollywood with a bang and she has shared screen space with leading actors like Upendra and Pawan Kalyan in short period. The actress started her career as a model and she made her debut with the Telugu movie 'Boni' in the year 2009.
She also entered Tamil and Hindi language industry in a quick span. The actress was last seen in the movie 'Guest in London' and currently, she works on 'Karwan', 'Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se', 'Raana' and 'Sanju Mattu Geetha 2'. She even acted as Ram Charan's sister in the movie 'Bruce Lee'.
Her Kannada movie 'Dalapathi' and Hindi movie 'Veerey Ki Wedding' are gearing up for a release. The actress recently walked the red carpet where she wore a low neck frock and revealed her ample cleavage show. She stunned everyone with her shocking avatar. Take a look at the photos below,
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty