Kriti Kharbanda is a typical Bangalore girl who has entered Tollywood with a bang and she has shared screen space with leading actors like Upendra and Pawan Kalyan in short period. The actress started her career as a model and she made her debut with the Telugu movie 'Boni' in the year 2009.
She also entered Tamil and Hindi language industry in a quick span. The actress was last seen in the movie 'Guest in London' and currently, she works on 'Karwan', 'Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se', 'Raana' and 'Sanju Mattu Geetha 2'. She even acted as Ram Charan's sister in the movie 'Bruce Lee'.
Her Kannada movie 'Dalapathi' and Hindi movie 'Veerey Ki Wedding' are gearing up for a release. The actress recently walked the red carpet where she wore a low neck frock and revealed her ample cleavage show. She stunned everyone with her shocking avatar. Take a look at the photos below,
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall