Akkineni Nagarjuna, who rose back to form with a hattrick of hits, Manam, Soggade Chinni Nayana and Oopiri, yet again suffered a form slump with his last 2 releases, the devotional Om Namo Venkatesaya and the horror flick Raju Gari Gadhi 2, becoming miserable duds at the box office.
Post these 2 failures, Nag is all set to make the records straight, as he has reunited for the 4th time with his favorite, the controversial director Ram Gopal Varma. This movie, a cop action thriller, will have Nag playing a tough cop with a stylish makeover, and a gun crazy avatar.
It has now been reported that the team of the RGV directorial has now camped at the famous Essel World amusement park in Mumbai, to shoot a vital stunt sequence featuring Nag himself and the villains. The crew will can some heavy duty stunts at the location, and is planning to wrap the whole shooting by April. Co-starring Myra Sareen, the film targets a July release.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall