The Bengaluru based beauty Nandhita Swetha made her film debut with Tamil films and made an impression with her roles in hits like Idharkuthaane Aasaipattai Balakumara, and Ethirneechal to name a few, and then faced a dry phase in Kollywood, despite being a talented performer.
She then landed her debut Tollywood flick, the VI Anand directed Horror flick Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada costarring Nikhil Siddhartha and Hebah Patel, and the movie, ended a surprise hit, making her get recognition. However, she didn't sign any project after that and waited patiently for her next flick.
Now it has been revealed that the homely actress who has turned to glam recently, will next be seen in Shatamanam Bhavathi fame Sathish Vegesna directorial Srinivasa Kalyanam costarring Nithiin and produced by Dil Raju. It is to be noted that this film will have Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde as the main lead.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall