Way back in 2011, a small Tamil flick made a huge impact at the box office, and with its emotional content and powerful performances appealed to the audience instantly, and turned out to be a hit in its dubbed Telugu version too. The movie was Engeyum Eppothum, and it's dubbed version Journey too became a decent success, surprisingly.
The film got its heroine Ananya (who was paired with Sharwanand in the movie) enough attention, but she later went on to star in several disastrous flicks before her marriage turned out to be a matter of controversy, resulting in her almost actually quitting films and seen rarely on screen.
While she was last seen in Tollywood in the Maverick maker Trivikram Srinivas directorial A Aa in 2016, playing Nithiin's kin, it has now been reported that the Mallu beauty will be making a return to Tollywood with the upcoming 12th flick of Mega Powerstar Ramcharan directed by Boyapati Srinu. Also starring Kiara Advani, Prashanth, and Sneha, it is expected Ananya will be paired with Naveen Chandra who plays Ramcharan's second brother in the movie.
Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed? As per report from Kollywood sources the ongoing protests in Thottukodi, Tamilnadu have become a huge topic of discussion all over the country. Meanwhile several film actors and politicians came forward to criticize the police brutality and violence, which led to the death of 13 people, several others in Tamil film industry have extended their support in various other ways.
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall
- Mahanati making good collections at Nizamabad
- Disha Patani gets another biggie!