Way back in 2011, a small Tamil flick made a huge impact at the box office, and with its emotional content and powerful performances appealed to the audience instantly, and turned out to be a hit in its dubbed Telugu version too. The movie was Engeyum Eppothum, and it's dubbed version Journey too became a decent success, surprisingly.
The film got its heroine Ananya (who was paired with Sharwanand in the movie) enough attention, but she later went on to star in several disastrous flicks before her marriage turned out to be a matter of controversy, resulting in her almost actually quitting films and seen rarely on screen.
While she was last seen in Tollywood in the Maverick maker Trivikram Srinivas directorial A Aa in 2016, playing Nithiin's kin, it has now been reported that the Mallu beauty will be making a return to Tollywood with the upcoming 12th flick of Mega Powerstar Ramcharan directed by Boyapati Srinu. Also starring Kiara Advani, Prashanth, and Sneha, it is expected Ananya will be paired with Naveen Chandra who plays Ramcharan's second brother in the movie.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!