Short film maker Prashanth Varma, is all set to make his entry into Tollywood with his big ticket flick Awe, a Multi-starrer with an intense story and multiple emotions intertwined, which was made after numerous struggles and rejections, and the filmmaker himself recently revealed how Awe materialized.
Prashanth Varma said that awe was a result of his frustration and that he had no interest or idea to cast big artists in the flick. He had also refused offers by mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Kajal Aggarwal to produce the flick and also offering to make it in Hindi, and even when Nani entered the scene, he wanted to escape from Nani, but it was Nani who took control of him, giving him full freedom and expressed his confidence in Awe, which helped him make it.
Awe is a Multi-starrer flick, starring Kajal Aggarwal, Nithya Menen, Regina Cassandra, Eesha Rebba, Priyadarshi, Avasarala Srinivas and Ravi Teja and Nani giving voiceovers, and is the second Production venture of Nani after D for Dopidi. The director also praised Kajal Aggarwal who supported and co-operated throughout. Awe releases worldwide on February 16 and is expected to be one of the best Multi-starrers in recent times.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall