The Pallavaram babe was initially in love with actor Siddarth, and they broke up, and finally, she fell in love with Akkineni prince Nag Chaitanya and the lovebirds got married at Goa this October. Samantha, who is also known for her controversial remarks on Mahesh Babu's one nenokkadine movie poster and for her unexpected sizzling two-piece bikini act in Anjaan.
She will next be seen in Rangasthalam 1985, Irumbuthirai, U-turn Tamil/Telugu remake, Siva Karthikeyan starrer Seemaraja and many other flicks. The actress grabbed attention recently as she uploaded an old photo of her in Bikini and faced criticism. We even reported about that.
Now, as expected she has got some scoldings from her family to be dignified as the family she's into has a huge reputation in both film and political circles. The actress has got a warning not to upload such stuff in public as it is going to spoil not just her but also the whole family reputation. Samantha, however, doesn't bother and she is expected to continue her uploads and fight with fans with philosophical statuses!
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall