The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with her last Friday release Chalo, the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
Rashmika was already committed to doing a movie with sensational hero Vijay Devarakonda in Parasuram's direction and bankrolled by GA2 films Bunny Vaas, and recently, she was also signed to play the female lead in another Vijay Devarakonda movie directed by Bharath Kamma and produced by Mythri Movie makers.
Now, it has been speculated that Rashmika has been committed to play the lead role in Nithiin's upcoming flick Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Shathamanam Bhavathi fame Sathish Vegesna, for the role initially offered to Pooja Hegde. While an official confirmation is awaited in this regard, the film also stars Nandhita Swetha as the second lead.
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India