The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with her last Friday release Chalo, the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
Rashmika was already committed to doing a movie with sensational hero Vijay Devarakonda in Parasuram's direction and bankrolled by GA2 films Bunny Vaas, and recently, she was also signed to play the female lead in another Vijay Devarakonda movie directed by Bharath Kamma and produced by Mythri Movie makers.
Now, it has been speculated that Rashmika has been committed to play the lead role in Nithiin's upcoming flick Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Shathamanam Bhavathi fame Sathish Vegesna, for the role initially offered to Pooja Hegde. While an official confirmation is awaited in this regard, the film also stars Nandhita Swetha as the second lead.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall