The actress is currently expecting the release of 'Naa Nuvve' and she also works on the remake of 'Queen' in the Telugu version. Her last release 'Sketch' didn't do well at the Box-Office. But still, Tamanna pin high hopes on her next set of projects and she hopes to bounce back.
In this case, the actress recently featured on the cover of 'Verve' magazine and she showed her Trendy side and grabbed everyone's attention. She kept it simple and subtle on the cover page. Take a look at the cover edition below,
Crazy Hero joins Slim Waist Beauty Crazy hero of Tollywood Nithiin, had a great start to his career with movies like Dil, Sye, Jayam, and many other blockbusters, but after that, his career was filled with one disastrous outing after the other, before his career was resurrected by Vikram Kumar's romantic entertainer Ishq.
- Whaa..tt...?? Savyasachi to be available on Video Platforms so soon?
- A Costly Miss for the Young Hero
- 'THALA' Ajith fan's movie gets REMAKE Offer in Hindi
- A Visual Treat on your Way!
- 'Savyasachi' Failed - What next ??
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- The Lusty, Hot Cop gets Vulgar comments on social media for such a dress...
- Keerthy Suresh finally gets a BIGGIE