Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress mostly known for her roles in Tamil and Telugu movies. She was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with Bharathiraja's cinema which came in Tamil after huge delay as Bommalatam. The actress tasted huge successes in the year 2017 and she has a handful of releases in 2018.
Now, we hear from reports that the actress might team up with Ram Charan once again for a new project which will be directed by Boyapati Srinu. Initially, there were reports that Pooja Hedge is going to be the female lead. But now bankable sources confirm that Kajal Aggarwal is also doing a parallel female lead role.
The movie is expected to be in the lines of 'Naayak' and there are some speculations that Ram Charan might do a dual role in this project. Meanwhile, Ram Charan is currently anticipating the release of 'Rangasthalam' under Sukumar direction. The movie releases on March 30th.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall