Rani Mukerji has been promoting her forthcoming Yash Raj film, Hichki, very differently. The film’s core message, that of overcoming a weakness by turning it into a strength with focus and determination, has universal appeal and is extremely relatable as a subject. To discuss Hichkis of life, Rani will now share the stage with the acclaimed spiritual and lifestyle guru, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in Bangalore.
“Rani will be part of the inaugural session of the International Womens Conference, a prestigious and highly followed annual event on 23rd February. She will put forward her views on the weaknesses that exist in society and how we could overcome them. Sri Sri will also put forward his views on the importance teachers have in imparting the right education for students so that they can identify weaknesses and tide over them,” says a source close to the event.
When contacted, Rani confirmed the information saying, “Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has focused on the power of positive thinking, of positive actions and of universal love and his message has resonated with countless people. It will be amazing to be part of this session and hear him speak. Hichki is all about harnessing your positivity and inner peace to bring out the best in you and I’m going to speak about this in his presence. I look forward to this interactive session.”
Rani plays the character of Naina Mathur who has a nervous system disorder, Tourette Syndrome that forces an individual to make involuntary repetitive movements or sounds. Hichki focusses on turning disadvantages into opportunities and staring down at challenges that life throws at one and ultimately winning over them. It is also a subtle reminder about discrimination that exists in our society and has become a part of our daily lives. It highlights this through the story of Naina, who faces discrimination from our society that firmly believes she cannot be a teacher because of her disorder. Directed by Siddharth P Malhotra and produced by Maneesh Sharma, the movie is set to touch the hearts of audiences when it releases on March 23.
Shruti Haasan's latest photos for this weather will tempt you! Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- 'IAMK' success makes this actress choose B-Grade roles
- Tamanna's sexy dance moves going viral
- The focus is on Kangana !?!
- Nivetha in Bikini? See this Pic yourself
- 22 Hot Photos of Chennai Model Pradaini Surva
- Here's India's own Female 'SUPER HERO' - Photos Inside
- What on earth Happened to Shruti? See This Photo yourself
- Hebah Patel knows the pulse of fans by exposing right areas - HD Pics inside
- Keerthi Suresh doesn't bend to Director's Desires
- Well, This Actress says Chay is the 'Sweetest' Person
- The Homely Actress likely to return in a Glamour way
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal Also joins #MeToo ... The Abused side EXPOSED !?!
- Director demands Kajal Aggarwal co-operation
- Keerthy Suresh decides to get TWOOO much break...
- When TRISHA saw it with her Own Eyes... and the Photo gets VIRAL on WhatsApp