Rani Mukerji has been promoting her forthcoming Yash Raj film, Hichki, very differently. The film’s core message, that of overcoming a weakness by turning it into a strength with focus and determination, has universal appeal and is extremely relatable as a subject. To discuss Hichkis of life, Rani will now share the stage with the acclaimed spiritual and lifestyle guru, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in Bangalore.
“Rani will be part of the inaugural session of the International Womens Conference, a prestigious and highly followed annual event on 23rd February. She will put forward her views on the weaknesses that exist in society and how we could overcome them. Sri Sri will also put forward his views on the importance teachers have in imparting the right education for students so that they can identify weaknesses and tide over them,” says a source close to the event.
When contacted, Rani confirmed the information saying, “Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has focused on the power of positive thinking, of positive actions and of universal love and his message has resonated with countless people. It will be amazing to be part of this session and hear him speak. Hichki is all about harnessing your positivity and inner peace to bring out the best in you and I’m going to speak about this in his presence. I look forward to this interactive session.”
Rani plays the character of Naina Mathur who has a nervous system disorder, Tourette Syndrome that forces an individual to make involuntary repetitive movements or sounds. Hichki focusses on turning disadvantages into opportunities and staring down at challenges that life throws at one and ultimately winning over them. It is also a subtle reminder about discrimination that exists in our society and has become a part of our daily lives. It highlights this through the story of Naina, who faces discrimination from our society that firmly believes she cannot be a teacher because of her disorder. Directed by Siddharth P Malhotra and produced by Maneesh Sharma, the movie is set to touch the hearts of audiences when it releases on March 23.
Samantha to shake her Hip on Stage? Before a Huge Crowd? While mega Powerstar Ramcharan has almost wrapped his portions for his upcoming flick Rangasthalam directed by dynamic Director Sukumar, with the special item song ft. Pooja Hegde shot a week back and just a few more post-production works pending, he has already got himself ready for his next flick directed by Boyapati Srinu as well.
- 'X-Men', 'The Hunger Games' Actress Jennifer Lawrence shows Deep Cleavage at Premiere show of 'RED SPARROW' - View Pics !!
- 15 Actresses who went BOLD and EXPOSED A LOT for Sleazy Magazine Photo shoots
- First Kajal Aggarwal and Tamanna - Now, Rakul preet !! Interesting Nandamuri flick in cards?
- After much Delay, the College opens!
- Samantha's Hero shows his other side now - Photos Proof Inside
- FIRST LOOK: Nandamuri feeding Kajal Aggarwal in MLA - The Romance is Oozing!
- Anushka has even acted in 'Sleazy' characters - Check these out!
- Fan of Samantha? Well, Here's a Disappointing News for You
- Trisha's New Avatar facing Troubles right now
- Disha Patani knows how to Tease our Minds by wearing such 'Tight' and 'Sleeveless' - 10 Photos Inside
- Junior NTR's Hard work to be revealed soon - Wait, Watch, and Get Excited
- Aaaww... This Actress cum Singer came in her Night Dress to collect the Award - Check more Photos!
- Work Out at Gym can be so FUN: The 34-Year-Old Actress sweats out to get 'FLAT Tummy' - WATCH VIDEO
- Milky White Beauty is ready to make some Skin Show for a Hindi Movie - Get Ready for 'Real Hotness'
- SHAME! Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page - Check Out the Trolls and Comments