Director Maniratnam, known for his unique romantic entertainers and socially relevant, hard-hitting scripts, had last directed the love story of a chauvinistic pilot and a doctor who's caught between her love and her self-respect, in Kaatru Veliyidai / Cheliya starring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari, which bombed at the box office miserably.
However, he's ready to begin his next, a hard-hitting Action thriller with a social message in Chekka Chivandha Vaanam / Nawab, a Multi-starrer starring Vijay Sethupathi, Simbu, Arvind Swamy, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Prakashraj, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha, Thyagarajan.
The film begins shooting this month, and the team is planning to wrap the whole shooting of CVV by May in a continuous 55-day schedule and plans to release the movie in June. It has been speculated that the movie, which will be shot extensively in Mumbai, Dubai, and Chennai, will be set at the backdrop of a gangster family and a nuclear power project.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall