Superstar Mahesh Babu, who last delivered the disastrous flick, the AR Murugadoss Directorial spy action thriller SPYder with losses of more than 70 crores, unfazed by it has confidently worked on his next project Bharat Ane Nenu directed by Koratala Siva.
The movie, which has Mahesh Babu playing the chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh before it's separation into Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, is currently canning a crucial fight sequence in Hyderabad, and the team is planning to wrap up the talkie portions of the film by March 8.
The team will then shoot a song sequence in exotic locales, featuring superstar Mahesh Babu and the lead lady, debutant Kiara Advani by the end of March, following which the team will complete post-production activities and march towards the release of the film on April 27. The Film is a most expected one, as it marks the return of the blockbuster combo of Srimanthudu after 2 years.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!