Superstar Mahesh Babu, who last delivered the disastrous flick, the AR Murugadoss Directorial spy action thriller SPYder with losses of more than 70 crores, unfazed by it has confidently worked on his next project Bharat Ane Nenu directed by Koratala Siva.
The movie, which has Mahesh Babu playing the chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh before it's separation into Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, is currently canning a crucial fight sequence in Hyderabad, and the team is planning to wrap up the talkie portions of the film by March 8.
The team will then shoot a song sequence in exotic locales, featuring superstar Mahesh Babu and the lead lady, debutant Kiara Advani by the end of March, following which the team will complete post-production activities and march towards the release of the film on April 27. The Film is a most expected one, as it marks the return of the blockbuster combo of Srimanthudu after 2 years.
Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed? As per report from Kollywood sources the ongoing protests in Thottukodi, Tamilnadu have become a huge topic of discussion all over the country. Meanwhile several film actors and politicians came forward to criticize the police brutality and violence, which led to the death of 13 people, several others in Tamil film industry have extended their support in various other ways.
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall
- Mahanati making good collections at Nizamabad
- Disha Patani gets another biggie!