Superstar Mahesh Babu, who last delivered the disastrous flick, the AR Murugadoss Directorial spy action thriller SPYder with losses of more than 70 crores, unfazed by it has confidently worked on his next project Bharat Ane Nenu directed by Koratala Siva.
The movie, which has Mahesh Babu playing the chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh before it's separation into Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, is currently canning a crucial fight sequence in Hyderabad, and the team is planning to wrap up the talkie portions of the film by March 8.
The team will then shoot a song sequence in exotic locales, featuring superstar Mahesh Babu and the lead lady, debutant Kiara Advani by the end of March, following which the team will complete post-production activities and march towards the release of the film on April 27. The Film is a most expected one, as it marks the return of the blockbuster combo of Srimanthudu after 2 years.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker